We have lots of fun activities planned at IHOP this month! Here are the special activities planned for each location:
Every Thursday night from 6:30 PM to 9:00 PM
- August 1st: Crazy Head Night! Wear a silly hat or funny wig. Or do your hair in a crazy style!
- August 8th: Princesses and Knights! Bring your trusty sword or sparkly tiara!
- August 15th: You're a Wizard! Come as your favorite Harry Potter character, or make up a wizard of your own!
- August 22nd: Superhero Night! Defend the city of Tucker from evildoers!
- August 29th: Pajama Night! Don't forget your fuzzy slippers!
Every Friday night from 6:30 PM to 9:00 PM
- August 2nd: Surprise Treat And A Movie! Get ready for a kid's classic movie and a matching treat.
- August 9th: Back To School Arts And Crafts! We will be making flower pencils.
- August 16th: Celebrate Reading! Dress as your favorite character in a book - and bring the book. We will also be making bookmarks.
- August 23rd: Theater Night! Get ready for a kid's classic movie.
- August 30th: Labor Day! Help us make thank you cards.
All crafts are available while supplies last. One per child please. Crafts cannot be given to children inappropriate for their age. During my appearances, kids under 12 eat free. With each adult entree purchased, you can get one free kids meal off the "Just for Kids" menu. Drinks not included.